Monday, July 8, 2013

Forex Trading: 3rd Trade Up +158 PIPS!

--> A quick post to recap what happened during the week.

Here's the 3rd trade results using a demo account.  Went long on USD/JPY and USD/CHF copied from my awesome mentor!  Yes, I'm really liking my mentor for now.  I'm still on honeymoon stage so there's really nothing to dislike for now.

Click to enlarge - 3rd FOREX Trade (Demo account)


This was taken at around 2am, when there was still 3 hours of trading left for the week.  I kept the positions and didn't close them out because the US Dollar continues to grow strong after non-farm payrolls showed positive results for 2 consecutive months.  To protect profits, I placed dynamic trailing stops just below the latest support lines.  At the end of trading day, the PIP count was up around 185 PIPS already!  

To sum it all up, my demo account for this week is in the green, up about 80 PIPS.  Counting only the trades I copied from my mentor and not including those that I made on my own for trial and learning purposes.

-->
It looks like i'll be opening a live account as early as next week!  This is probably the start of the 4th wave that Mario Singh keeps talking about.  

Pips Be With You!

No comments:

Post a Comment